1-Year-Old’s Feng-Shui Guide For Your Home
By Mazerisms on July 22, 2014
No one told me that having a child would push my OCD organizational limits. A child, or at least my child, has her own ideas and knows where things really belong in the house.
The following is the Feng-Shui Guide according to my 1-year-old:
- Wallets belong on the guest bed in the nursery.
- Deodorant belongs on the living room floor.
- Car keys should be kept on the bathroom floor.
- Oven mitts need to scattered on the kitchen floor for a beautiful decoration.
- Foil, plastic wrap, and plastic bags all belong where the oven mitts were once stored.
- Kitchen dish towels should be moved to the entertainment center.
- Anything from the bathroom cabinet, including tampons, can be littered into the hallway.
- Most importantly, the cat food should be dumped on the floor daily!
Below is a photo of how salad dressings should be moved from the side door, and displayed in the front of the refrigerator.
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Family
Recent Comments on Family