10 Components to a Healthy and Thriving Life
Do you want more of what you want?... and less of what you don't want? Do you want to transform your list of "have to's" to a list of "want to's"? Do you want to change your exhaustion into energy? Of course you do! We do all do! So the question is: How to we gain all of these things? How can we lead a Healthy and Thriving Life?
Here are 10 components to a Healthy and Thriving Life. Create opportunities & situations to included these things in your live, and watch your life transform!
Action is not only the key to a healthy and thriving lifestyle, it is also the one thing that every successful individual shares. Without action, and idea remains and idea. Without action, love remains a fantasy. Without action, dreams remain just dreams. So your scared? So what. Do it anyway. Take action. Even the wrong action is better (and creates more success) then no action at all.
“Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.” - Napoleon Hill
3. Personal Development
“We but mirror the world. All the tendencies present in the outer world are to be found in the world of our body. If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As a man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change towards him. This is the divine mystery supreme. A wonderful thing it is and the source of our happiness. We need not wait to see what others do.” ~ Gandhi
4. Exercise and Nutrition
You are made up of your mind, body and your soul, and each of them needs care. The surprising thing about exercise and nutrition is how much effects your mental and emotional state of being. Exercise and Nutrition also directly effects your level of self-confidence. Most of all, it effects your quality of life, how long you live, and the things that you are able to do with your time here on this planet. Treat your body in a way that it can supportyou in accomplishing your dreams and goals - instead of being a hurdle for you to overcome to achieve your personal bucket list.
5. Positive RelationshipsWith support, you can achieve anything. Choose to have people in your life that support you in who you REALLY are. End relationships that are no longer working for you. Seek out friendships that inspire you to live your great life. Create situations with people in your life where you feel safe to experience life's highs and lows, where you can learn and grow. Take the risk and call someone new. Share yourself. Listen. Be the friend that you want to have (and remember everyone is scared), so be confident and loving & you will get love back!
6. Self Care (Internal & External)
You are the person who is responsible for you, so make the time, spend the money, and put yourself first! This is true for both your internal and external well-being. Take care of your body externally: get a massage, take a bath, go to the gym. Take care of yourself internally: make space for down-time: sit, rest, read a book, watch a movie. Close your eyes and ask yourself... what do I need to be optimal right now? Do that thing. Spending time and money on YOU is the best time and money spent.
"Love yourself first, and everything else falls in line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world." – Lucille Ball
7. Take RisksWithout taking risks, your dreams can not be accomplished! You must leap, you must fly, you must trust. I promise that you will be taken care of. Go. Live the life you've been dreaming of. Do you have someone, something, or maybe it's just your own mind, telling you that "You can't"? Well, I've got news for you: YOU CAN. Make a commitment. Get Support. Leap (and the net will appear).
8. LoveLove is the grease on which the wheel of life turns. How much love do you have in your life? How much love are you ready to accept? Do you think that you deserve? Where to you get and give love in your life?
Pssst- I have a secret.. (come closer).. "the amount of love you experience in your life (from friends, partners, kids, co-workers) is in direct relationship to how much you love yourself"... So what's the good news here? Want more love? Learn to love yourself.
“We accept the love we think we deserve.”
― Stephen Chbosky
9. PurposeLiving with purpose is your jet-engine fire. It's what fuels your life, speeds you up, wakes you up in the morning excited about living another day fulfilling your purpose. It's what you need, what your family needs, what the community needs & what the world needs: For you to come alive and live the life you were born to live. Living with purpose opens doors you never even saw and attracts miracles you only dared to dream.
"A person with purpose and plan attracts opportunity. Only with difinitive purpose will you overcome any obstacles in your way."
Having a sense of connection to something greater serves you, and your time here on this earth. Whether you believe in oneness, God, Love, Jesus, Buddha.. knowing that your existence matters, that you and your actions have a bigger impact leads to a healthy and thriving life.“Consider your own place in the universal oneness of which we are all a part, from which we all arise, and to which we all return.”
― David Fontana