Blog Round Up: 10 Great Style Reads
By blackbird on May 09, 2010
BlogHer Original Post
I love reading style blogs -- and not just the ones written for women. Whether inspiring my wardrobe each season or keeping me abreast of the latest trends, style blogs are a terrific way to stay up to date. Herewith, 10 of my favorites, in no particular order:
2. Notcouture. What's hot. What's cool. And where to get it.
4. The Scoop. Style isn't only about what we wear, it's about where we live too.
5. India Knight's Posterous. What we see, what we do.
6. Fashion For Nerds. The best kind of fashion mash-up. Every day.
7. Jak & Jil Blog. Mostly wordless, wonderfully casual.
8. Street Etiquette. Great looking guys, great looking clothes.
9. The Sartorialist. Candid shots of stylish people on the streets (like the Australian school girls pictured above). What better inspiration than real people? Someday he will find me.
10. A Continuous Lean is "about things. Good looking things, well designed things." Nuff said.
Go forth and read. And share your favorites in the comments.
blackbird writes every single day at blackbird17.blogspot.com
More Like This
Recent Posts by blackbird
Most Popular on BlogHer