10 Holiday Gifts for Her
Christmas is only 21 days away. 3 weeks. I have not done much actual shopping done yet, although I have spent a lot of time looking online. One of these days I will make it to a store. One day. Then again, I might do my shopping online. In the meantime, I will keep looking and narrowing down my choices for my husband and toddlers.
In my search, I have discovered some amazing gifts. Because of my discoveries, I decided to create a gift guide series for this holiday season. Here are some great gifts to give the women in your life, or heck, even add to your own Christmas list.
1. The Tervis Tumbler ($15) I love these insulated tumblers. They are the BEST! They keep your beverage cool and don't sweat. Lots of options to choose from as well.
2. Marlena Non-Paper Cups ($17.98, set of 2) These porcelain cups are gorgeous and perfect for carrying your coffee! How can you miss with these?
3. Kate Spade Monogram Mug Collection ($15 each) I love these mugs! They are unique and stylish!
4. Lace Print Jersey Backed Scarf ($39.50) Scarfs are a beautiful accessory for any woman to add to an outfit! The Loft has this one and many other gorgeous options to choose from as a gift.
5. Custom-Made Jewelry ($20 and up) These necklaces are made by Shendoe Ceramics, a small business run by an artist. Going to a local artist or even online at sites like Etsy will help you find something lovely and unique.
6. Hand-made Hats ($20 and up) Recently I bought my girls two adorable hats. They are perfect. What I really loved about them was that they were handmade locally. You can find a hat like this at a small local shop, craft fair, or even websites like Etsy or Zibbet. Isn't this knitted cloche beautiful? The best part about this particular hat is that if you want it in a different color, the owner of the shop, Illusions by Donna, will make one to your specifications.
7. Wisdom Owl Bible Cover ($17.95): Owls are popular now. I know I love them! This Bible cover is perfect for the faith-filled woman in your life.
8. Mother and Child Necklace ($54-$74) When I saw these necklaces, I instantly fell in love. They would be a good gift from any moms that you know.
9. Color Me Glossy Lip Glaze Set ($28) I gave up on lip stick years ago, but I still love lip gloss. There are 9 different shades of gloss in this set to fit any mood (or outfit).
10. Let It Snow Platter ($24.95) For your favorite hostess, this platter would make a great serving dish or cookie plate.
Originally posted on Adventures of a Jayhawk Mommy