10 Little-Known Facts
By Middletini on June 27, 2012
I'm trying to think of 10 things I haven't overshared on my blog (www.middletini.blogspot.com)!
- I was raised as a fundamentalist Christian in the south, but I converted to Judaism in my 20s.
- I haven't been able to give up North Carolina barbeque or bacon, plus my boyfriend is Cuban and makes excellent lechon asado, so I'm hoping God will understand if it ever comes up.
- I have a law degree from a fancy school that I have never really used much, and I'm not sure why it seemed like such a good idea at the time to get it.
- I have the outlines of a novel in my head, and I'm hoping to finish a first draft before the year is out.
- I'm much better at envisioning and starting projects than following them through, which is a personality flaw I'm trying desperately to overcome.
- I like Brussels sprouts.
- I'm named after a family member whose husband murdered her.
- I've traveled on 5 continents, 44 U.S. states, 28 countries (give or take).
- I freaking hate camping and I will never voluntarily do it again.
- The thought of having another baby (which I'm not going to do) simultaneously makes me feel sentimental and pants-crappyingly terrified.
Like cocktails? Kids? Cats? Visit my blog! www.middletini.blogspot.com
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Blogging & Social Media
Recent Comments on Blogging & Social Media