10 Signs You're A Bookworm
By Ali Berlinski on June 10, 2013
Check out more booklove at my Pinterest
- 1) You’ve learned to do many things one handed because your other hand is usually occupied.
- 2) You get so emotionally attached to a book that you put off finishing it, because you’re not ready to let go.
- 3) No one buys books for you anymore because you’re too hard to buy for. It’s true, you judge people based on the books they buy and read.
- 4) Talking books always turns into a heated debate. You are die-hard when it comes to certain genres and authors.
- 5) Your biggest turn on is a person who’s well read. If they really are your book soul mate then they’ll be able to quote the same books.
- 6) You’re constantly running out of space on your bookshelf and so your perpetual first-world-problem is how to organize your massive book collection.
- 7) You never like the movie version better.
- 8)Reading is the highlight of your day, and night. You’d go through withdrawal if someone took away your books.
- 9)You think you understand a book better than anyone else who’s ever read it. Perhaps even better than the author.
- 10)Every time you read a book it leaves an invisible tattoo on your heart.
More Like This
Recent Posts by Ali Berlinski
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Books
Recent Comments on Books