10 Ways To Know That You Are A WOMAN And Not A GIRL
Are you a woman or a girl? Is it based on age? Did you become a woman immediately after graduating from college, getting your first job or walking down the aisle? NO.
None of those things make you feel like a woman. So how do you know? Well, in my experience we will always have parts of ourselves that can occasionally be immature, angry and dark. We just have to learn to deal with it. But here are ten ways to know you are headed in the right direction.
1. In control of your own emotions and Kingdom (Your mind) You haven’t given someone else the keys to run your life for you.
2. Comfortable hearing and saying the word “No.”
3. Good, healthy boundaries in your life
4. Your own purpose
5. A sense of Self
6. Spend time around people that make you feel less than great
7. Assume one person can meet all your needs
8. Good guys don’t turn you off anymore
9. You care about the world you live in (Maybe even volunteer or give back in some way)
10. You can be serious (get things done) AND have fun.
Don’t be a girl.
Lyrics: "Girls- JUST wanna have fun. That's all they really want. Is some fun."
Follow me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/wisdope