25 Things You Can Do the Next Time Your Website Goes Down
By Eva is Socamom on November 26, 2013
Ah.... your hosting company has had an "issue" that they are "in the process of resolving". Exactly what IS a "timely manner"? How long is that? When your website is down, and it is no fault of your own - many times your only option is to wait for service to be restored. The hosting company usually stops answering phone calls, and disables all tech support when there is an outage or issue, so what is a blogger to do? I have a few ideas...
- Check to see if your rival's sites are all down too and breathe a sigh of relief if they are.
- Rock out the the hold music – air guitar and everything.
- Make a list of places you’d take your monkey to show it off if you had one. Figure out how to get a monkey if you don't.
- Choreograph a dance for your department to do at the next office meeting as the ice breaker.
- Vogue. Stretch first.
- Photocopy your hands, cut them out, and tape them to your bottom – then go get coffee.
I did say there were 25, right? For the other 19, click here - they are pretty amazing, if I say so myself - and I definitely say so myself.
More Like This
Recent Posts by Eva is Socamom
Most Popular on BlogHer
By Lori Luna
Sparkling ICE is a bold flavored sparkling water that truly delivers on taste and contains just the right amount of fizz. Read our bloggers' posts and get more details on how you can enter the Flavor Face Off plus find out more about the delicious flavors that Sparkling ICE has to offer. Read more
Most Popular on Blogging & Social Media
Recent Comments on Blogging & Social Media
By Laurel Regan
By Back To Life