8 Key Points Of Blogging
You have started blogging and now you would like to know how to be successful with it. There are a lot of blogs out here and you want yours to have longevity. Here are some key points to keep in mind:
1. Be consistent. Even if things are not looking like they are going in your favor just keep writing. Write often and don't quit. Many times things will start looking up you just have to give it time. Do not. I repeat don't throw in the towel.
2. Don't worry about blogging. Many times when we first start off we have all of these worries swimming inside of our heads. Some of them include: What if no one reads my blog? Am I really a good writer? I'm not getting any comments. Put them to rest. Relax and just keep writing. Success does not come over night. Besides, every blogger has these thoughts. Yours are no different.
3. Don't doubt yourself. You can do this. If people like what you write they will read what you have to say. Don't sabotage yourself before you get started. Don't let those negative thoughts creep in.
4. Communicate with your readers. Ask questions. Encourage them and acknowledge them. Ask them what they think or how they feel. Make them feel welcomed. It's your home but they are the guests.
5. Stay motivated. Read other blogs. Find out what they are doing. It's really great to participate in blogging communities because you are surrounded by people who are doing what you are doing. It helps you stay positive and motivated. It keeps you going.
6. Take on thing at a time. Learn, grow, then put into practice. You don't want to put too much on your plate, then you can't handle it because it will cause frustration. Take your time. Learn about it then apply it. There's no rush. You will get there.
7. Learn some html. It's not hard and it comes in handy when you want to edit your blog and pictures. They wysiwyg editor is nice but sometimes you need to edit pictures and make both images and links clickable. Knowing html comes in handy. A little bit goes a long way.
8. Have fun! Don't put any pressure on yourself. The weight of the world is not on your shoulders. This is your personal space. It's like decorating a room. You design it like you want to. A blog is really no different. Make it your own.
Check out the: Money To Be Made Blog.