and THIS is me.
Hi! I'm Jamie, the other blogger at playdatecrashers.com. The past couple weeks I've been prepping for our big trip to Blogher '12 in New York. Some bloggers (Including Krista) that are going to this conference are doing a posts about themselves as a get to know one another before we meet in NYC. Even if you’re a regular reader of the blog and won’t be attending BlogHer, this post is still for you!
A little about me:
- I LOVE to sing, and I think I'm pretty good too. I will be the person singing along with every song at a party.
- I don't get out much any more. It's really difficult for me to get out with my brood. So things like Blogher '12 are a real treat.
- I prefer my coffee sweet, carbonated, and bottled with a coke zero label on it. To me coffee tastes like a cup of liquid ashes. You may run into me by a vending machine.
- I usually stick out in a crowd because of my bright red hair, although I think there will be a lot of red heads at Blogher 12. Maybe they will have a Gingers table?
- I suffer from extreme slap-happy syndrome. When I get tired, I have hard time stopping my laughter and I love a good laugh!
- I can't stop talking late at night, so I'm not sure if this weekend is going to be very restful, but it's going to be a blast!
Here's a couple of my faces you might see at Blogher '12, except I just took these photos after getting a filling, so half of my face is a little droopy. If it's hot when we are in New York, there's a pretty good chance that I'm going to be a little dewy too.
If you recognize this face, please come say hi! I really want to meet you. I'm a Blogher '12 newbie and I'm so excited to be going.