Announcing BlogHer Food '11, May 20-21 in Atlanta, GA!
By Elisa Camahort on December 21, 2010
BlogHer Original Post
BlogHer Food will take place on May 20th-21st at the Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel in Atlanta, GA!
So, to anticipate your immediate questions:
1. Yes, we've moved both time of year and city! We're excited to finally bring one of our major events to the South, and Atlanta is an up-and-coming food city. We also think there will be even more fresh, seasonal bounty available for our attendees to sample in the Spring! So, in case you hadn't done the math: The conference is a mere five months away!!
2. Yes, you can register right now. Registration is open. While we are able to increase capacity over the past two years, we still anticipate selling out quickly. You may also notice we've introduced the same tiered pricing that the annual conference features. If you're representing a brand, agency or other corporate organization, please opt for the Company Rate. Our conference sponsors and this new Company Rate are what allow us to keep the prices for the blogging community the same as they've been since the conference launched.
3. The Westin Peachtree is a great venue for the conference...and we got a very attractive room rate of only $149. You can reserve your room now, and we recommend moving on that quickly too.
4. FYI: Expect to see our call for ideas for the conference immediately after the New Year. We're definitely going to be moving fast.
5. Finally, we're also excited that we will once again be partnering with Jeff Davis from Food Fete to produce a Welcome Reception featuring small, local, artisanal food purveyors.
We're very excited to bring BlogHer Food to another part of the country after two wonderful years in San Francisco! Please tell us what you think, and what you would most like to see there
for Elisa, Jory and Lisa, BlogHer co-founders
More Like This
Recent Posts by Elisa Camahort
Most Popular on BlogHer
May 15, 2015 - 10:19am by Lori Luna
May 14, 2015 - 7:43am by JennaHatfield
May 14, 2015 - 7:00am by @CourtSmarty
May 13, 2015 - 7:00am by Malorie Lucich