Announcing BlogHer Food '13: June 7-8, 2013 in Austin, TX!
Today we are thrilled to announce the dates and venue for our fifth-annual BlogHer Food Conference:
BlogHer Food '13 will take place on June 7th & 8th at the Austin Hilton!
So, to anticipate your immediate questions:
1. Yes, you can register right now. Registration is open. There is limited capacity, so we do anticipate selling out, as we have each year.
Image: Glyn Lowe Photoworks via Flickr
2. The Austin Hilton is a fabulous venue for our foodies! We are offering the usual room rate of $199 per night, including in-room Internet. You can call and make a reservation now at 1-800-236-1592 or you can click here. If you are calling, mention it's the BlogHer Food 2013 rate or mention BHF, either way you will get the rate.
3. FYI: Expect to see our call for ideas for the conference soon. We need your ideas, and wish-list too. Keep in mind one of our goals is to feature new and fresh voices every year. If you've never spoken at a BlogHer event before, that can even increase your chance of speaking.
4. A message for brands and marketers: We are maintaining the same tiered pricing that we introduced last year. If you're representing a brand, agency or other corporate organization, please opt for the Company Rate. Our conference sponsors and this new Company Rate are what allow us to keep the prices for the blogging community the same as they've been since the conference launched. In addition, we now require organizations to get permission in order to acquire passes for any kind of promotion. So, check our terms and conditions on the registration page carefully.
5. Speaking of sponsors: If you're interested, please contact Monique Maestas-Gower at firstname.lastname@example.org to look into the custom options available to be part of this event.
We're so excited to bring BlogHer Food to Austin next year! Please tell us what you think, and what you would most like to see there.
vp, event operations