Announcing : BlogHer Food '14 in Miami
By Lori Luna on July 29, 2013
BlogHer Original Post
On Friday we announced the dates and venue for our sixth-annual BlogHer Food Conference:
BlogHer Food '14 will take place on May 16 & 17, 2014 at the Hilton Miami Downtown.
So, to anticipate your immediate questions:
1. Yes, you can register right now. Registration is open. There is limited capacity, so we do anticipate selling out as we have each year.
2. The Downtown Miami Hilton is a fabulous venue for our foodies! We are offering a special room rate of $169 per night, including in-room Internet. Make your reservations now at 1-800-HILTONS, mention BLOG for the special room rate. You can also make your reservation online here.
3. FYI: Expect to see our call for ideas for the conference soon. We need your ideas, and wish-list too. Keep in mind one of our goals is to feature new and fresh voices every year. If you've never spoken at a BlogHer event before, that can even increase your chance of speaking.
4. A message for brands and marketers: We are maintaining the same tiered pricing that we introduced last year. If you're representing a brand, agency or other corporate organization, please opt for the Company Rate. Our conference sponsors and this new Company Rate are what allow us to keep the prices for the blogging community the same as they've been since the conference launched. In addition, we now require organizations to get permission in order to acquire passes for any kind of promotion. So, check our terms and conditions on the registration page carefully.
5. Speaking of sponsors: If you're interested, please contact our sponsorship team for custom sponsored opportunities.
We're so excited to bring BlogHer Food to Miami next year! Please tell us what you think, and what you would most like to see there.
vp, event operations
More Like This
Recent Posts by Lori Luna
Most Popular on BlogHer
May 15, 2015 - 10:19am by Lori Luna
May 14, 2015 - 7:43am by JennaHatfield
May 14, 2015 - 7:00am by @CourtSmarty
May 13, 2015 - 7:00am by Malorie Lucich
Recent Comments on Conferences