Announcing #BlogHerFood15 and the Call for Ideas
Today we are excited to announce the BlogHer Food '15: Experts Among Us conference!
For our seventh annual Food event, we're going back to our roots with a FALL conference. And once again, we're taking BlogHer Food on the road to the "jewel of the Midwest" (and fabulous food city), Chicago!
- Dates: November 6 & 7, 2015
- Location: Hyatt Regency Chicago
- Registration is open! We have limited capacity, and we do anticipate selling out as we have each year.
- The Hyatt Regency Chicago is an amazing venue. We offer a special room rate of $209 per night, including in-room Internet. Make your reservations now.
CALL FOR IDEAS
Note: The Call for Ideas is closed. Stay tuned for the agenda ... made up of your brilliant ideas and speaker submissions!
Tracks at BlogHer Food '15: Experts Among Us
We'll use your suggestions in the Call for Ideas to help create the final agenda, which will include sessions in the following tracks:
- Vocation: The nuts and bolts of being a food expert online, including monetization, social media promotions, business considerations, search engine and social media optimization, etc.
- Visuals: How to improve your food photography, video, food styling, design, etc.
- Values: Be a part of the solution. Includes food values/politics, social good, local and global issues, etc.
- Voice: Who you are, and why you care so much about food. Includes storytelling, personal brand, the craft of food writing, humor, etc.
- Vittles: Putting the food in #BlogHerFood15! Includes cooking demos, recipe development, etc.