Announcing a Weekly New Mom Social Support Group
Come join a weekly support group led by Lauren Napolitano, Psy.D.
Dr. Napolitano specializes in the treatment of women’s health issues. She is on staff at Bryn Mawr Hospital, has been in private practice for 10 years, and is the mother of two daughters.
Topics to be addressed:
- How to ask for help when you’re fiercely independent
- How/when/if you should return to work
- How to engage your partner in childcare responsibilities
- How to keep your mood happy and your anxiety in check
- The best ways to meet new mom friends
- How to manage body image issues
- How to feel like yourself again
Babies are welcome during this group!
Day: Every Friday unless otherwise announced.
Time: 1:30pm to 2:20pm
Location: 14 Elliott Avenue, Suite 9, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
Price: Group sessions are $15 each.
Interested? Have questions?
Contact Lauren Napolitano, Psy.D. at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-526-1775.
Lauren Napolitano, Psy.D.