Arctic Zero Ice Cream: 150 calories per pint of creamy, healthy sweet treat
By Joanne Eglash on July 29, 2014
We all have those days where we want to dine on an entire pint of ice cream. But when you're dieting, you have two choices: resist and feel deprived, or give in and then binge on a fattening frozen treat. Now you've got a better choice: Arctic Zero. If you're on a gluten-free or low carb diet, or seeking an option that's suitable for type 2 diabetes or lactose intolerance, Arctic Zero is the answer.
Here's the skinny on this slimming dessert:
- You'll never get bored. Flavors include chocolate peanut butter (my personal favorite), strawberry, mint chocolate cookie, cookies & cream, chocolate, and more.
- It's available at stores across the nation. Can't find it locally? Amazon.com also sells the full range of fabulous flavors.
- Arctic Zero is Kosher, and features 14 grams of whey protein per pint. Why is that important? A recent study shows that whey protein powder boosts your calorie burn for hours.
- All the ingredients are natural or organic.
- Fiber is sometimes called the "zero calorie" food, because of how your body assimilates it. Each serving of Arctic Zero contains 2 grams of fiber.
More Like This
Recent Posts by Joanne Eglash
Most Popular on BlogHer
Lean Cuisine believes that women should be valued for their accomplishments as opposed to their weight/appearance. Lean Cuisine's new brand campaign Feed Your PhenomenalTM reflects its new brand purpose: to feed the greatness in every woman. Check out our bloggers' posts and see how they measure their true worth plus learn how you could win a $100. Read more
Most Popular on Food
Recent Comments on Food
By Karen Ballum