10 Sure Signs You Might Be a Cocktail Snob
By happykidsinc on August 23, 2013
Featured Member Post
Are you a cocktail snob? You might be a cocktail snob if:
1. You wouldn't dare look at booze in the liquor store on the bottom shelf.
2. You don't drink beer from an aluminum can.
3. You wouldn't dream of buying wine in the economy 1.5-liter size.
4. You keep fresh lemons and limes on hand in case you have to "muddle."
Image: Dinner Series via Flickr
5. "Skinny" yes; "light" no.
6. Franzia is a beautiful flowering plant, not wine in a box.
7. You remember what Zima was....and you're glad it's not around anymore.
8. You prefer your cocktails served in a martini glass, not a red Solo cup.
9. Jell-O has no business on your cocktail cart.
10. Mint is not only good for hot tea.
I think I agree with all ten of these statements! (If you've got more "snobberies" to add to the list, comment below!) Yep, I would whole-heartedly consider myself a "friendly" cocktail snob. Until this happened:
It's in a can! It's Bud Light (kinda)! It's flavored! But I gotta say, for me, it lives up to the hype. Served over ice on a hot summer day, it hits the spot. I add a little tequila sometimes to make it more like a margarita.
So I suppose I have digressed a little from my cocktail snob mentality. But don't worry....you won't see me snapping open a PBR anytime soon.
See the original article here.
More Like This
Recent Posts by happykidsinc
Most Popular on BlogHer
Hearing your baby laugh is the most amazing sound. Discover why baby laughter is so important, your baby’s own Baby Laugh Index™, and much more at www.babylaughindex.com.BlogHer and Bright Starts™ asked 10 bloggers to share what kind of laugh their kids have and to try out one of these fun toys: the Jungle Fun Ball Climber™, the Hide 'n Spin Monkey™, or the 3-in-1 Step 'n Ride Lion™ . Check out their posts and learn how you could win one too! Read more
Most Popular on Drinks
Recent Comments on Drinks