10 Sure Signs You Might Be a Cocktail Snob
By happykidsinc on August 23, 2013
Featured Member Post
Are you a cocktail snob? You might be a cocktail snob if:
1. You wouldn't dare look at booze in the liquor store on the bottom shelf.
2. You don't drink beer from an aluminum can.
3. You wouldn't dream of buying wine in the economy 1.5-liter size.
4. You keep fresh lemons and limes on hand in case you have to "muddle."
Image: Dinner Series via Flickr
5. "Skinny" yes; "light" no.
6. Franzia is a beautiful flowering plant, not wine in a box.
7. You remember what Zima was....and you're glad it's not around anymore.
8. You prefer your cocktails served in a martini glass, not a red Solo cup.
9. Jell-O has no business on your cocktail cart.
10. Mint is not only good for hot tea.
I think I agree with all ten of these statements! (If you've got more "snobberies" to add to the list, comment below!) Yep, I would whole-heartedly consider myself a "friendly" cocktail snob. Until this happened:
It's in a can! It's Bud Light (kinda)! It's flavored! But I gotta say, for me, it lives up to the hype. Served over ice on a hot summer day, it hits the spot. I add a little tequila sometimes to make it more like a margarita.
So I suppose I have digressed a little from my cocktail snob mentality. But don't worry....you won't see me snapping open a PBR anytime soon.
See the original article here.
More Like This
Recent Posts by happykidsinc
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Drinks
17 Thanksgiving Cocktails Like the Pumpkin Pie Fizz, the Fall Tini,Hot Apple Bottom, and Cranberry Sauced
By PJ Gach