Arm&Hammer sweepstakes rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Entrants in the Arm & Hammer plus OxiClean Sweepstakes ("Promotion") must be 18 years of age or older and legal U.S. residents at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of BlogHer, Inc. ("BlogHer" or "Sponsor") or Church & Dwight Co. , Inc., their respective partners, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, successors and assigns, and their immediate family members [spouses, parents, children, siblings] and individuals residing in their same household (whether or not related) are not eligible. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void where prohibited.
2. Promotion Period: Promotion begins 3:00 p.m. (PST) 3/23/2010 and ends 5:00 p.m. (PST) 4/30/2010.
3. Entry: During the Promotion Period, eligible entrants may enter for a chance to win by logging in at http://www.blogher.com/ or registering to login at http://www.blogher.com/user/register and, upon login, visiting the Brand Sweepstakes Page at http://www.blogher.com/arm-hammer-plus-oxiclean-sweepstakes-0 (the "Sweepstakes Page") and leaving a comment sharing your secrets on getting out the toughest stains on the Sweepstake Page; and/or leaving a comment on any one or more of the eight product reviews featured on the Sweepstake Page.
Entries must be placed in the comments section of the relevant Sweepstakes Page, or a URL link to your entry on your own blog must be posted to the comments section of the relevant Sweepstakes Page, to qualify.
• Entries must be written in English and posted before 5:00pm PST on 4/30/2010 to be eligible.
• Entries must be the entrant's original work and must comply with BlogHer Community Guidelines. Sponsor reserves the right to remove any posted comment that does not conform to the Community Guidelines, as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion.
• Entries must be on topic and not offensive, derogatory or defamatory.
• Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for illegible, lost, stolen, late, damaged, incomplete, mutilated or misdirected entries, which may be disqualified in Sponsor's sole discretion.
• Mass entries or mechanical reproductions are invalid and not eligible.
• Only one entry per comment section per household. Entries in excess of the limits stated herein will be disqualified.
• By posting a comment, entrant agrees that any or all of the submitted comment, whether randomly chosen as a Winner or not, may be reproduced on Sponsor's website in connection with this Promotion without compensation, limitation, restriction, notice, review or approval, at the sole discretion of representatives of the Sponsor.
4. Random Drawing; Odds of Winning: On or around 4/30/10, NINE (9) Prize winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received. One winner will be selected from each comment section. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The entrant selected must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
5. Prize: NINE (9) Prize Winners will receive a $200 Visa gift card. Total promotion prize ARV is $1,800. All federal, state and local taxes on the prize, and any other costs associated with maintaining or operating the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner. All prizes claimed will be awarded. Any portion of the prize not accepted or unclaimed and/or unused by the winner will be forfeited and will not be substituted. No transfer, assignment, refund, cash or credit redemption, substitution or replacement of prize permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value (or cash equivalent). ARV of all prizes is in U.S. dollars. Terms and conditions may apply to the prize.
6. Winner Notification: Potential winner(s) will be notified via email (please check your BlogHer profile to ensure we have your current, correct email address) and will be required to complete and return a Prize Notification and Release agreement or declaration of eligibility/liability release and, except where prohibited, a publicity release and such other documents as may be required by Sponsor (collectively, the "Prize Notification and Release agreement"). The Prize Notification and Release agreement must be signed and received by Sponsor within 10 days of the date printed on the prize notification. Failure to execute or timely return the Prize Notification and Release agreement may result in forfeiture of prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners. Eligible winner will receive his/her prize via U.S. mail to his/her U.S. resident address within two weeks from Sponsor's receipt of the Prize Notification and Release agreement executed by each Winner. Prize shipping costs will be paid for by Sponsor.
6. General Conditions: By participating, entrants agree that BlogHer and Church & Dwight Co., Inc., and their respective shareholders, employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, or legal advisors, are not responsible or liable for, and shall be released and held harmless from: (i) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (ii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted; (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion; (iv) any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with or resulting from participation in the Promotion, acceptance, possession, or use of the prize. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the Promotion at any time. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. In addition, any dispute relating to the Sweepstakes (including these Official Rules) shall be brought in the appropriate state or federal court having jurisdiction over the subject matter located in San Mateo County, State of California. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
By accepting the Promotion Prize, except where legally prohibited, winner grants permission (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing at Sponsor's request) to Sponsor and those acting under its authority the right to the use of his/her name, photo, likeness, voice, biographical information and statements, at any time or times, for advertising, trade publicity, promotional and commercial purposes without additional compensation, limitation, restriction, notice, review or approval, for any and all purposes in connection with this Promotion, including but not limited to the running or advertising thereof, in any and all forms of media.
7. For winners' list, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: BlogHer Attn: Arm & Hammer plus OxiClean Promotion Request, 1301 Shoreway Rd Ste 340, Belmont, CA 94002.
8. Sponsor: BlogHer, Inc.
1301 Shoreway Rd Ste 340
Belmont, CA 94002
Tel: (650) 551-1364
© 2009 BlogHer, Inc. All Rights Reserved. BLOGHER is a trademark of BlogHer, Inc.