Assistant Manager, Client Services - Blogher
BlogHer, the number-one community for women who blog, seeks an experienced Assistant Manager, Client Services help lead and nurture the continued growth and development of this historic community.
Our Assistant Manager works with the Manager, Client Services and reports to the President of Strategic Alliances, with a dotted line to the SVP, Sales. S/he works cross-functionally in support of the Sales team both before and after the sale. This person also works closely with the, Product, Marketing, Ad Ops and Creative teams to ensure we exceed client expectations, and will share renewal responsibilities with their Sales partners.
Our Asst. Manager, Client Services will be the central point of communication during proposal development, and will be responsible for ensuring that we deliver on what was proposed and contracted. They will be responsible for all launch details, Q/A, campaign monitoring, optimization and reporting. Most importantly, they will be the day to day contact with their counterparts at the client once the campaign has been kicked off. This team member will be responsible for ensuring clients’ needs are met. Occasional travel may be involved.
To date, BlogHer has been known for the exceptional quality of its advertising network and sponsor solutions, grounded in the BlogHer mission (see above), our editorial guidelines for bloggers (http://www.blogher.com/community-guidelines), and our commitment to meeting our obligations to sponsors. In the BlogHer Asst. Manager, Client Services, we seek someone who will embody the BlogHer spirit and help us serve our mission, our members and our advertisers as we grow.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Managing day-to-day client relationships
• Strategizing and helping to develop client promotions and media campaigns, advising clients on best practices and the value BlogHer can provide
• Communicating and keeping clients and Sales team informed of all issues related to their campaigns
• Recommending processes to streamline all pre and post sales activities
• Monitoring and analyzing campaign results and metrics of success
• Proactively making recommendations to optimize client’s ad performance
• Identifying renewal and up-sell opportunities with clients
• Working with third party research and creative partners on key client accounts
• Participating with the sales team in client renewal
• Serving as client and advertising advocate within BlogHer
• Contributing to overall media business and product planning
• Effectively able to work with Accounting to assist with monthly client invoicing
The ideal candidate is motivated, energetic, intelligent, organized, detail oriented, and creative. S/he enjoys creating and working in a fast-paced environment, functioning independently, as well as on teams. The candidate will be a quick learner with a demand for excellence. He/she must be willing to work hard and enjoy the results-based rewards that are available. He/she must be interested in innovating and bringing clients to the next level of customer engagement in a user-generated content setting.
• 3-5 years work experience including advertising agency, account management, internet marketing, or related experience
• Flexibility to work early (east coast) hours
• Proven client management experience with level client contact in fortune 500 companies
• Proven project management experience and skills including Excel and PowerPoint
• Proven experience in working with a sales force
• Comfortable with online media functionality and terminology; html knowledge a plus
• Comfortable with ad serving technologies
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; comfort in presenting in front of a group
• Ability to think strategically while managing details
• Strong interpersonal & diplomatic skills, both working internally as part of a team and working with clients
• Research and analytical expertise a plus
• Media planning experience a plus
• Careful attention to detail and ability to juggle ever-changing priorities under tight deadlines
• Passion for working with women online
• Sense of humor and/or enthusiasm for working with people who think they do
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the Subject please indicate the job you are applying for.