Baby Car Kit
Since I'm able to carry a little bit less in my diaper bag these days, I decided to make a little kit to keep in the car. I made two of these to keep in each of our cars. First, I picked up two small Tupperware containers from Target for only $.82 each! Here's what I decided to put in our car kits:
- An extra outfit (since we live in Arizona I just put in a onesie because it's going to be so HOT the next few months)
- Aden and Anais Blanket in case she's cold, etc. These can also double up as a great nursing cover!
- Extra diapers and wipes so I only have to carry a few in my purse.
- Baby Aquaphor
- Hand Sanitizer because it is always great to have extra hand sanitizer with little ones!
- Mini first aid kit which I picked up at Walgreens for only $1.69/each.
You could also include a few non perishable snacks as well. I decided not to since it will be over 100 degrees for the next couple of months. Do you keep any extra baby things in your car? I would love to hear any tips or extra things I could possible add to my kit?