By HappyMummyHappyBaby on November 25, 2012
I was thinking the other day that one should not underestimate babies. Just at this young age babies can be good at many things and can don different hats like:
- Dentist: My gums are all sore from the scratches my 10 months old has made with his fingernails. What are you searching in there?!
- Night watchman: He'd be a perfect for the job as he can never sleep on job. Night Owl!
- An astute video camera with legs: Nothing goes unobserved here. And as soon as it gets registered in the mind we are go for the inspection. Who are you!
- A wet-your-shirt contest winner: In his own wet-your-t-shirt competition he'd be the proud winner. Please stop I declare you the winner!
- Mechanic: As soon as my LO sees a toy car or an automobile toy vehicle his first instant reaction would be to tumble it upside down and work on how to open all the spare parts. Play with it for once!
- Birth control form: We co-sleep and I think there is no other birth control form as cute and cuddly as he is! Love you honey!
If you can think of more list below in the comments. May be I can make a baby cartoon of it.
P.S.: This post is in purely innocent humor and just for a fun .