Baby Scrapbook Page
Here is another layout that the fair judge refused to look at… I thought it was unique and would be different from the everyday pastel baby pages. It would be perfect for a fall picture or first pumpkin picture. My grandpa always used to call me Pumpkin Head… so, it all came together from there.
- Distress the edges of the 12 x 12” brown card stock, the 11.5” x 11.5” printed orange card stock, and the 6.75” x 3.75” solid orange rectangle.
- Punch three ovals each from 2 different coordinating scraps (for a total of 6 ovals) and 5 ovals from the last piece of scrap
- Ink all edges (including base pages)
- Adhere mats together, creating a layered mat for a 5x7” picture and a layered mat for two 3 x 3” pictures.
- Layer and glue ovals to create pumpkins, as shown above.
- Adhere mats to page
- Adhere pictures
- Affix clothespins on pumpkins to be stems; adhere to page as shown using dimensional dots
- Ink brads, allow to dry
- Assemble flowers, using brads as center; adhere to page using glue dots.
- Using a very small amount of adhesive (basically, a “smidgen”) adhere letters to orange rectangle.
- Using sponge, lightly dab dark orange ink over letters to create a “reversed” look.
- Remove letters and rub off any remaining adhesive
- Attach title to page using dimensional dots; adhere gems to bottom left and right corners.