Make this delicious recipe in less than 10 minutes! That's right. This smoothie is so simple that it was made and gone in 15 minutes. As a mother of two, these are some of the recipes I cherish because it is as simple as ABC. It not only saves tremendous amount of time, it is totally healthy and delicious.
- 2 1/2 Whole Peeled Bananas
- 1/2 Cup Whole Milk
- 1/2 Cup Orange Juice
- 2 Tablespoon Condensed Milk
- 4 Coriander Leaves (optional)
- 1 Slice of Fresh Orange (optional)
- Slice 1/2 bananas into small slices and place in a small bowl.
- Peel 2 whole bananas and place inside a blender.
- Add milk and orange juice.
- Cover blender and blend mix on low for 10 seconds. (We used the 'smoothie' button for this but the 'mix' button will suffice.)
- Open the blender and add 1 tablespoon condensed milk.
- Close the blender again and blend on low for another 10 seconds.
- Pour the smoothie into two different cups.
- Pour in circular motion half tablespoon condensed milk on top of each smoothie cup.
- Place 3 small slices of bananas on top of each smoothie cup.
- Place 2 Coriander leaves on top of the smoothie to enhance its taste and smell.
- Place half slice of fresh orange on the side of each smoothie serving to enhance its taste.
- This recipe serves 2 people. Enjoy!
ADD A COMMENT
The enamel of baby teeth and new adult teeth is vulnerable to damage. Help protect your child’s teeth for years to come by using ProNamel 6-12 Years Toothpaste. Read our bloggers' posts and see you should start your kids with using ProNamel 6-12 Years Toothpaste plus get a chance to win $100! Read more