BBQ Chicken Flatbread
By Mazerisms on August 07, 2014
In yesterday’s blog post, I mentioned that I made two flatbreads last week. As promised, here is the recipe for the second flatbread, BBQ Chicken Flatbread.
Ingredients: Lavash Bread, BBQ Sauce, Onions, Chicken, Shredded Cheese.
- Spread BBQ sauce on lavash bread.
- Spread chopped onions over sauce.
- Spread cooked chicken over the onions. Note-you can use cooked chicken breast, canned chicken, or frozen chicken nuggets. Just make sure it is cooked before putting on the bread.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over the bread. I prefer to use 4 cheese Italian, but mozzarella works well too.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes on 350 degrees
Enjoy and feel free to pin it! Cheers, T
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
In the U.S., women have family planning services that are safe and affordable, but across the globe, it is a different story. EngenderHealth's WTFP?! (Where’s the Family Planning) campaign is supported by our bloggers. Read their personal stories and thoughts on family planning. Read more
Most Popular on Food
Tyson Fresh Chicken Reviews
With a little help from Tyson Fresh Chicken, bloggers share their favorite chicken recipes for mealtime with the family. Read their posts and enter for a chance to win a kitchen goods gift basket!