Bedtime Story: The eyes inside of your head...
By Luda on September 30, 2013
Eyes inside of your head.
|Picture by: Dreamer Girl|
- Mama, what color is it? I decided I was too tired to explain to him all the little details about this girl, so I covered his eyes with my hand and said:
- See for yourself.
- But you closed my eyes. I can't see.
I said, "Yes, you can, just keep your eyes closed and look better - do you see this little girl running in the park?"
- You see she is playing with a little dog and she has long white hair and a beautiful dress. What color is it? - I asked.
- Pink! - he almost jumped (it's his favorite color).
- Can you see the little black dog?
- Yes, I can see it. Mama, how can I see?
I said: "It's called imagination. It's like you have another pair of eyes, but they are inside of your head, and you can imagine things if you want to see them."
- Mama, can I imagine animals?
- Yes, you can, - I said still covering his eyes with my hand, - Do you see this little black kitten playing with this big tiger? And there are two brown monkeys sitting right next to them.
- Yes, - he smiled.
And I thought to myself - this is what magic is all about. And I will do everything to keep his and Remi's lives magical, to have them excited for the next day, and to teach them use those eyes inside of their heads, because only imagination does not have limits.
Inspired by Rita Arens story...
More Like This
Recent Posts by Luda
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Family
Recent Comments on Family