Beginner 5k Program
By mamapoolecooks on August 22, 2014
Amber @ Fit, Foodie Runs
Come visit FFT at http://www.fitfoodieruns.com for more information!
Looking for motivated people who want to change their life!
Even if you haven’t been working out, I will give you the tools you need to claim bragging rights for your first ever 5k!
Be part of the millions of people who want to:
- Be in shape
- Gain confidence
- Create a healthy lifestyle
You can do it and I can help show you how in the Beginner 5k Program!
Listed below are different options to see you to the finish line:
Customized Training Plan: (One-time payment of $35)
Tailored to your fitness level and schedule, training plans include the following:
- 30-45 minute phone (or e-mail, your preference) consultation: Evaluation of fitness levels plus future goals
- Training plan that works for your schedule
Recommended for people who are self-motivated and need little accountability
Individual Virtual Coaching: ($60/month)
Includes the following:
- 30-45 minute phone conversation (or email, your preference): Evaluation of fitness level plus future goals
- Training plan that works to your schedule and fitness level
- Adjustments to training plan if need be
- Unlimited communication through email with 24 hour response
- Performance nutrition recommendation
- Injury Prevention
- Personal end-of-training progress chart
This is where you and I work one-on-one. I want you to achieve your goals so I will give you the tools you need to do so.
We will discuss not only your training plan but the proper running shoes, nutrition, running form, warm-up and cool down and so much more!
Recommended for people who like guidance and accountability
I am a certified running coach through the Road Runner’s Club of America (RRCA) and want to cheer you to the finish line!
For more information email me at: fitfoodieruns(dot)com
Open to US residents only.