Beginner 5k Program
By mamapoolecooks on August 22, 2014
Amber @ Fit, Foodie Runs
Come visit FFT at http://www.fitfoodieruns.com for more information!
Looking for motivated people who want to change their life!
Even if you haven’t been working out, I will give you the tools you need to claim bragging rights for your first ever 5k!
Be part of the millions of people who want to:
- Be in shape
- Gain confidence
- Create a healthy lifestyle
You can do it and I can help show you how in the Beginner 5k Program!
Listed below are different options to see you to the finish line:
Customized Training Plan: (One-time payment of $35)
Tailored to your fitness level and schedule, training plans include the following:
- 30-45 minute phone (or e-mail, your preference) consultation: Evaluation of fitness levels plus future goals
- Training plan that works for your schedule
Recommended for people who are self-motivated and need little accountability
Individual Virtual Coaching: ($60/month)
Includes the following:
- 30-45 minute phone conversation (or email, your preference): Evaluation of fitness level plus future goals
- Training plan that works to your schedule and fitness level
- Adjustments to training plan if need be
- Unlimited communication through email with 24 hour response
- Performance nutrition recommendation
- Injury Prevention
- Personal end-of-training progress chart
This is where you and I work one-on-one. I want you to achieve your goals so I will give you the tools you need to do so.
We will discuss not only your training plan but the proper running shoes, nutrition, running form, warm-up and cool down and so much more!
Recommended for people who like guidance and accountability
I am a certified running coach through the Road Runner’s Club of America (RRCA) and want to cheer you to the finish line!
For more information email me at: fitfoodieruns(dot)com
Open to US residents only.
More Like This
Recent Posts by mamapoolecooks
Most Popular on BlogHer
By Melissa Ford
Mom has a lot to check off her list this Summer, and Kellogg's cereal can help her get it done. How will you make the most of your Summer? Check out our blog posts as we share with you inspirational ideas for celebrating the moments of magic that will happen during this activity-filled time of year! PLUS enter for a chance to win as $100 Walmart gift card! Read more
Most Popular on Health
By Melissa Ford
The Incomparable Christy Turlington Burns Will Premiere Sneak Peek of New Every Mother Counts Documentary at #BlogHer15
Recent Comments on Health