The Best Ever Wanton Wrap Recipe-Quick to Cook, Delicious to Eat
Its summer and nobody wants to stay in the kitchen for long. We all want to go out and enjoy the outdoor activities which we were in missing in the winters. My kids love summer and they become super active in this season.
They want all the delicious recipes to be cooked at home, they want play dates with their friends, they want vacation etc. I mean honestly, they want me to behave like jinni all the time. FYI, I am also not expected to go into the bottle and rest…. ;)
So, today I thought of sharing the favorite recipe of my son. This wonton recipe is really easy to make and it is ready in less than 10 minutes. I hope you all will enjoy this recipe because it has the crunchy texture, creamy stuffing and spicy hint.
- 1 packet of wonton wraps
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 1 stick of mozzarella cheese
- 2 jalapeno peppers (deseeded and diced)
- A pinch of salt
- Take a big bowl and mix cream cheese with mozzarella and jalapeno peppers. Add a pinch of salt to it. You can even create this mixture a day before and refrigerate it. Either ways, it works just fine.
- Now take a wonton wrap and put the stuffing in it. Wet the corners of wonton wraps and fold them. I like to make a triangle out of it. You can create any shape you like.
- Now deep fry them until the cover of wonton wraps become golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
You can serve the wonton wraps with mint or with tomato ketchup. I like my wonton wraps spicy and hence I use 2-4 jalapenos. You can adjust the hotness of the wraps as per your taste.
I hope that you will like this recipe as much as I do. Do let me know if you have made some more alternations to it, I will try them as well. Till my next recipe, happy eating!!