The Bloggess Liked My Shirt
“That’s the good thing about hanging out with bloggers. Most of them are kind of f-cked up in the same way you are.”—The Bloggess
Have you read any posts by The Bloggess? Have you read her book: Let’s Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson?
On Sunday Misty (go to her blog for autographed stuff) and I met The Bloggess. Here’s how it went down:
Thoughtsy: Oh my gosh, it’s so nice to meet you!
Jenny: It’s nice to meet you! What’s in the gift bag? Alcohol? Kittens?
Thoughtsy: Kitten-related stuff. And a shirt like mine so we can be twinsies. Sooooo…do you like my shirt?
That last part is not true. I tug on my shirt when I’m nervous…it’s my Mary Catherine Gallagher nervous trait.
Here’s what I learned from the book:
- Star Warsis not a documentary.
- Bobcats make good house pets.
- “Intestines” is French for “poop rope.”
- Feral cats are actually vampire cougars.
- Drugs make your boobies fall off.
- Licking wine off your arm is classy.
Well, Jenny, you’ve just met the classiest person to ever walk the earth.