The BlogHer '11 Evening at the Expo: Don't Miss Giveaways and Goodies from our Sponsors
By Rachel Ladd on August 02, 2011
BlogHer Original Post
In a few short days we'll be seeing all of you in sunny San Diego for BlogHer ’11. This year we're introducing the first ever Evening at the Expo on Thursday August 4th from 6-8PM.
We actually created this evening in response to the pleas of attendees who really wanted to check out the Expo, but didn't want to miss out on sessions to do so. So we created this two-hour slot when nothing else is going on, where our attention can be dedicated solely to checking out the almost 100 exhibitors!
Whether you want to Smurf out with Smurfette and Papa Smurf at the Pressman Toy booth, or get fitted for the perfect pair of jeans with Lee Jeans, there’s something for everyone during the BlogHer ’11 Evening at the Expo.
Here’s a sneak peek of what some of our sponsors have in store for you that night:
Nom, nom, nom
We wouldn't invite you over from 6-8PM and not offer a tasty spread! In addition to a variety of food stations throughout the Expo Hall, visit these sponsors who will be serving food and libations too:
- Stop by the King’s Hawaiian booth for some mouth-watering sliders
- Help P&G celebrate their own housewarming on the show floor
- Public Notice will be serving margaritas (and running raffles)
- Kudos, Dole, Dannon Oikos, Bailey's Coffee Creamers and Twizzlers are there to satisfy your sweet tooth
The Early Bird Catches...
- The first 50 people to visit the Brawny booth with receive a special edition Brawny Man apron
- The first 200 guests to visit the Tempur-Pedic you will receive a special prize to help your California Dreaming!
Special raffles and giveaways
- Try your luck with the Eggland's Best slot machine
- Play trivia with Eden Fantasys
- Be sure to try out the coupon cube at RetailMeNot’s booth
- And since you’re on a roll: Make sure to enter the raffle for Baileys Coffee Creamer where you could win a six-month supply or a Keurig Coffee Maker
- Discovery Bay Games, RetailMeNot and GLMPS will be raffling off iPad 2s
- Dolphin Organics will be raffling great gift baskets
- CVS will be raffling off a $1000 gift card
- There are a slew of additional giveaways planned by 3M, Allegra, Carpet One Floor & Home, Lee Jeans and Paper Culture
Are you ready for your close-up?
- California Raisins and Carpet One Floor & Home have fun photo activities in their booths
- Get your picture taken with Diane Amos, the Pine-Sol Lady!
- Find Twizzlers' three larger-than-life landmarks and check-in with a photo for chances to win a road trip
Plus massages in the Allegra booth and Paper Culture will plant a tree for every visitor to their booth that evening. The list goes on and on! Most of all, you'll be able to meet up with friends, visit your favorite brands and not worry about missing some amazing panel while you do so.
So, which booth do you plan to visit first?
More Like This
Recent Posts by Rachel Ladd
Most Popular on BlogHer
February 17, 2015 - 12:41pm by Lori Luna
February 13, 2015 - 12:31pm by JennaHatfield
January 27, 2015 - 2:37pm by JennaHatfield
January 12, 2015 - 8:29am by Elisa Camahort
January 5, 2015 - 9:17am by Elisa Camahort
Recent Comments on Conferences