BlogHer '12 Sponsors: Highlights to Keep an Eye Out For
By Erin Groh on July 29, 2012
BlogHer Original Post
Our BlogHer '12 sponsors have got quite a show in store for you! With products and giveaways sure to delight and amaze you! You want samples? Step right up! Fun swag? Right this way! And this year, we've got not 1, not 2, but 3 expo halls (more on that later).
Here are just a few things to keep an eye out for when you're in New York this week:
- Relax and recharge in the Lysol Power & Free Recharge Lounge in the Rhinelander Hall. This spot in the Expo Hall is sure to make you feel right at home!
- Want to keep up with the Olympics while you're at the conference? Be sure to stop by the Samsung booth to watch coverage of The Games on their devices.
- Take the No Kid Hungry pledge at the Jimmy Dean and Hillshire Farm booth.
- Get in a workout with US Army Drill Sergeants on Thursday morning -- a great way to get your energy going leading into the conference. Sign up here.
- Get a style consultation from 6PM.com in the Mercury Ballroom.
- Tell Johnson & Johnson what inspires you to care in the Mercury Rotunda.
- Check out the amazing suites on the 42nd floor, with sponsors Hershey's, Hot Wheels, RosaceaFacts, Starbucks, Reader's Digest (Saturday only), T-Mobile, and out mywindow.
Those are just a small sampling of what you can look forward to this week. And of course, you can read more about our sponsors' activities in the Conference Promotions section here on BlogHer.com.
More Like This
Recent Posts by Erin Groh
Most Popular on BlogHer
September 2, 2015 - 11:55am by lifewithRoozle
September 1, 2015 - 6:00am by Elisa Camahort
August 31, 2015 - 12:21pm by melisa
August 25, 2015 - 7:25am by Lori Luna
August 13, 2015 - 9:08pm by lifewithRoozle
Recent Comments on Conferences
By Amy Windsor