BlogHer '12 Voices of the Year Submissions Are Open!
By mrlady on February 23, 2012
BlogHer Original Post
How it works: Submissions will remain open from today, February 14th, 2012, until 5pm Pacific, April 30th, 2012. You can nominate as many posts as you like during that time, and you can also give one thumb’s up to previously-nominated posts.(There is a one thumb’s up limit per post, per voter).
Shortly after April 30th, submissions go to the category judges, who will carefully review each and every one. Once the judges have worked their magic, the executive committee takes over, finalizing the selections. This year’s executive committee includes Elisa Camahort Page, Lisa Stone, Jory Des Jardins, Polly Pagenhart, myself (Shannon Carroll), and the beautiful mind that started it all, Eden Kennedy of Fussy.org.
The final selections for the ’12 Voices of the Year Community Keynote will be announced on May 31, 2012, on BlogHer.com. Afraid you’ll forget to check? Subscribe to our conference newsletters or our Conference RSS Feed so you don’t miss a beat!
Key points to remember:
• You must be logged in to nominate or vote for Voices of the Year.
• You can nominate as many posts as you like, either you own work or that of another person.
• Only one vote (thumbs-up) per post, per voter.
• Past presenters are ineligible to present again, but may be chosen as honorees.
• You must be a registered BlogHer ’12 attendee to be selected as a presenter.
• Any submission may contain audio, video, or photographic aspects. The visuals category is primarily for submissions that cannot be read aloud, and every category will accept submissions that contain visual elements. If you are unsure of what category to use, email us, Tweet us, or ask us on Facebook. We’re happy to help!
We can’t wait to see what you’ve got in store for us this year! Go show your favorite pieces some love, and nominate them now!
We can't wait to start reading,
for Elisa, Jory, Lisa and the entire BlogHer events team
More Like This
Recent Posts by mrlady
Most Popular on BlogHer
By Lori Luna
July 6, 2015 - 7:00am by Deb Rox
ADDED: New Thursday Afternoon Kick-Off Keynote at #BlogHer15 Featuring #womenslives and #BlackLivesMatterJuly 1, 2015 - 11:52am by Elisa Camahort
July 1, 2015 - 7:00am by leahpeah
June 30, 2015 - 7:49am by Lori Luna