The BlogHer '13 Fashion Show Is Ready to Rock the Runway: Meet the Models
By Elisa Camahort on July 20, 2013
BlogHer Original Post
Last year, BlogHer introduced what immediately became the next BlogHer tradition: the BlogHer Fashion Show. As we announced last month, the Fashion Show will once again anchor our Saturday evening festivities to close out BlogHer '13.
I like to describe the Fashion Show "like a visual Voices of the Year, only set to pumping music and in hot shoes." Our goal is to walk (really WALK) the talk about owning our beauty, each and every one of us.
This year the Fashion Show is made possible by:
Ulta: Our exclusive Fashion Show beauty sponsor, who will be providing all the make-up and hair styling for our models.
Our friends at Gift Bar, who are working with local Chicago retailers to clothe our models in fabulousness.
Darlene Gillard Jones and her crew of stylists, who will be working with Ulta and Gift Bar to curate the show
And, of course, our models...drawn from across the community and ready to represent! Please join us 7:30PM next Saturday night at BlogHer '13 to cheer on this new crop of BlogHers rocking the runway.
- Ashley, Ashley Nicole Catherine
- Cristi Comes, Motherhood Unadorned
- Elaine Griffin
- Grace Hwang Lynch, Hapa Mama and BlogHer section editor
- Kailynn, Ginger Sass
- Isra Hashmi, The Frugalette
- Jillee, One Good Thing
- Kareisha Questel, BlogHer's Event Sales Planner Extraordinaire
- Katherine Stone, Postpartum Progress
- Lianne Farbes, The Makeup Girl
- Lizz Porter, Am I a Funny Girl
- Luvvie Ajayi, Awesomely Luvvie
- Meseidy Rivera, The Noshery
- Natasha Nicholes, Houseful of Nicholes
- Patrice Yursik, Afrobella
- Vikki Reich, Up Popped a Fox
Can't wait to see them -- how about you?
More Like This
Recent Posts by Elisa Camahort
Most Popular on BlogHer
September 17, 2014 - 11:18am by genConnect
September 16, 2014 - 9:59am by Deb Rox
August 28, 2014 - 12:19pm by JennaHatfield
August 28, 2014 - 8:04am by JennaHatfield
August 26, 2014 - 10:49am by JennaHatfield
Recent Comments on Conferences