BlogHer Conference Update -- August 12, 2011
Wow -- what an event! Not sure about the rest of you, but we here at BlogHer are still talking about last week and everything we experienced. From the expo hall to the education to the parties and more, we are all enjoying the aftermath of the largest BlogHer conference to date.
You might ask: What does that mean in real numbers? Well, let's drill it down:
- Over 3600 registered attendees -- closer to 4,000
- Over 100 sponsors/exhibitors
- Over 150 speakers
- Over 50 sessions
- 1 Voices of the Year
- 9 parties
- 2 pre-conference events: Life Well Lived and Pathfinder Day
- 1 post-conference picnic: Ford Family Picnic
- And last but not least, 1 flash mob!!
(If you read the above to the tune of "12 Days of Christmas," it is way more fun!)
There was a lot to see and do this year and we have some of the post-conference materials ready for you now. Go to our VirtualCon, sponsored by Johnson & Johnson, for full, verbatim panel transcripts and photos. (Coming soon: audio and video files.)
In addition to all of this fun and great learning, we announced BlogHer '12 back in New York City! And if that wasn't enough, along came the Holiday in August discount: 20% off the early bird ticket price. Grab yours now and join us as we return to the Big Apple!
But before we launch too far into 2012, we still have three -- yes, three -- more events in 2011. In order, they are:
- BlogHer Handmade: We are proud to partner with The Creative Connection to bring you BlogHer Handmade. Taking place over three days, September 15-17,2011, BlogHer Handmade at The Creative Connection will be a handmade, social media, entrepreneur, and food extravaganza. Register today!
Register today for:
- BlogHer Business -- October 20, 2011 -- New York City, New York
- BlogHer Writers Conference Presented by Penguin -- October 21, 2011 - New York City, New York
Until next time...
director of events
More Like This
Recent Posts by Lori Luna
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on BlogHer Conferences
Recent Comments on BlogHer Conferences