BlogHer Conference Update -- July 20, 2012
By Lori Luna on July 20, 2012
BlogHer Original Post
I don't know about you all but holy cow, BlogHer '12 is around the corner, quite literally, and we stacked our deck this week so let's jump right in with the major announcements:
- Soledad O'Brien, Christy Turlington Burns and Malaak Compton-Rock grace the main stage on Saturday to discuss their activism and charitable work. Read Jenna's post for all the details.
- Family Day at BlogHer '12 and The Oogieloves! Oh we said it, Family Day is back and this time it's a fun filled day with The Oogieloves and should not be missed. Check out Erin's post, get the scoop and bring the family for some post conference fun.
- Mystery party no more! BlogHer announces the first ever fashion show and party to celebrate your style. Elisa's post tells it all -- jump over and take a peek at what we have in store!
And if that is not enough...
- Shannon announced our 2012 Birds of a Feather (BOF) plan. This year BOF will be Saturday morning during breakfast. If you haven't heard of BOF, we can solve that -- check out Shannon's post and make some suggestions of your own!
But wait, there is more...
This week two BlogHer bloggers wrote some fabulous posts on what to expect at a BlogHer conference and their unique experiences -- have a read:
Now for some general information/reminders:
- We are sold out of student and expo/party pass tickets and we will not be adding more of either ticket type, but you can still buy one day and full conference passes.
- The deadline to transfer a ticket has passed -- we are no longer accepting ticket transfers.
- Speaking of tickets, read Amelia's post about your badge and all the details about when and where to get your badge.
- The Sheraton New York is sold out of rooms at the BlogHer rate. They might have rooms but the price will be at the prevailing rate.
Finally, we would like to send our thoughts to our Colorado bloggers -- stay strong and know we are wishing you all the best.
Until next time...
vp, event operations
More Like This
Recent Posts by Lori Luna
Most Popular on BlogHer
November 12, 2015 - 3:30pm by Lori Luna
November 8, 2015 - 11:47am by Julie Ross Godar
November 7, 2015 - 7:31pm by BHF15LiveBlog
November 7, 2015 - 7:13pm by BHF15LiveBlog
November 7, 2015 - 6:20pm by BHF15LiveBlog
Recent Comments on Conferences
By Amy Windsor