BlogHer Conference Update -- June 29, 2012
By Lori Luna on June 29, 2012
BlogHer Original Post
Happy weekend friends. There is so much to share that I am going to jump right in. First, I'll cover BlogHer '12 in New York, which is just a few weeks away. Here we go...
Major announcements (in no particular order)...
- We announced Katie Couric for Saturday, August 4!!
- We announced Martha Stewart for Friday, August 3!!
- We announced Sarah Pollet for HealthMinder, Thursday, August 2!!
- We also announced Pamela Peeke for HealthMinder, Thursday, August 2!!
- We have another announcement in a couple of weeks -- watch for it!!
(Yes, I went !! happy above)
We also had some normal, "things you should know" posts this past week.
- Planning for BlogHer '12: Erin wrote a wonderful post on how to plan and prepare for your time with us in New York.
- Shannon gave you 3 tips on blogging business cards -- good stuff!
- Amelia reminded you that July 1 is the last day to transfer a conference ticket -- this one you need to read if you can't come to New York in August.
And then there were interviews:
- Boundaries in Special Needs Blogging (HealthMinder)
- Making Time for Self Care (HealthMinder)
- How Did You Find Your Blogging Niche?
Oh, and the sponsor announcements should not be forgotten!
But the most important question? Are you registered? You can't enjoy any of the keynotes or sponsors without registering. Remember, Pathfinder Day and HealthMinder Day require a separate registration.
I think that's all for this week.
Until next time...
vp, event operations
More Like This
Recent Posts by Lori Luna
Most Popular on BlogHer
November 26, 2014 - 6:00am by The Daily Post
November 25, 2014 - 12:23pm by Elisa Camahort
November 24, 2014 - 4:00am by Rita Arens
Recent Comments on Conferences