BlogHer Conference Update - - March 2, 2012
Happy weekend friends -- I hope all is well as we move into March and the beginning of conference season!
First up...BlogHerEntrepreneurs. Yes, it's hard to believe it's already here but we'll be meeting in 3 short weeks for the second annual entrepreneurs event located at the Citrix conference center. This event is designed for women who want to start something, whether their goal is to strike out on their own with a brilliant idea, or to bring an entrepreneurial approach to innovation within a company. We have an impressive line up of mentors and speakers with more to come! Check out the agenda and register today. Note: we also have a room block at the nearby Hilton offering a great room rate for our attendees.
And if you are already registered to attend, we have some blog bling just for you!
Next up...BlogHer Food '12 in Seattle! Jennifer announced the Saturday afternoon outing to Pike Place Market available to all registered attendees. Check out the post and sign up to go on a directed tour at one of Seattle's most popular hot spots! Space is limited so don't delay! And if this sounds like fun but you haven't registered yet, we'll make it easy, here's the link :-). And don't forget about making your hotel reservations too.
Hint hint -- we'll be making more BlogHer Food '12 announcements next week. Stay tuned!
Finally, a few reminders about BlogHer '12 in NYC.
- Voices of the Year is live and we're accepting submissions. If you have never been to an annual BlogHer conference, check out last years' VOTY.
- We are still accepting nominations for our International Activists Scholarship. It's time to recognize those amazing women changing our world, one word at a time.
- Room of Your Own is open and again, we're accepting submissions; this is where you make a direct impact on conference programming.
- BlogHer Community Parties have been announced - and you get get your party blog bling too!
- And, for all the parents who bring the little BlogHer's, we are accepting reservations for our onsite childcare. Space is limited so reserve today.
- And there is still space at the host hotel, the Hilton New York, book your room soon!
Gosh, I think that's about it for this week - watch for more announcements next week!!
Until next time...
vp, event operations