BlogHer Conferences Weekly Update - - December 7, 2012
By Lori Luna on December 07, 2012
BlogHer Original Post
It's the weekend and only a few short days from BlogHer PRO in San Francisco and we are beyond excited! This event is sure to packed full of learning and fun and if you can believe it, we still have a *few* spots available!
Here are some things about BlogHer PRO that we want to share with you:
- We have a mobile app! It's quick and easy to download, so add that to your smart phone now and put the conference in the palm of your hand.
- We have a conference guide! Here you will find helpful hints on parking, local eateries and more. Check it out and get your planning started.
- We have amazing speakers, sponsors, and an agenda like no other.
- We have blog bling!
- And of course, we have a closing party, hosted by Zynga! *You must be a registered attendee of BlogHer PRO to attend.*
- Finally, we have a few spots remaining -- register now and join the learning.
But BlogHer PRO is not going to steal all the conference thunder; BlogHer Food '13 and BlogHer '13 are coming and we have some special pricing ending soon.
We are announcing our programming on Monday, December 10 and like years past, we received an amazing response to our Call for Ideas. It is clear that this community has a passion for food and we're ready to take on Austin.
early bird pricing, $298 (blogger rate). This also makes a great holiday gift for that food blogger in your life!
Next onto BlogHer '13 in Chicago...
Our holiday pricing of $299 (25% off a regular priced ticket) ends on December 31, 2012, so jump in now and get that specially priced ticket before it jumps up $100. And like a ticket to BlogHer Food, this is a great holiday gift for that special someone in your life (and by the way, that someone special can be you!).
Finally, yesterday was Thursday and that means the Thursday BlogHerLovesShoes day. Check out our lastest installation of fabulous footware, won't you take your photos and join in?
Until next time...
vp, event operations
More Like This
Recent Posts by Lori Luna
Most Popular on BlogHer
By Melissa Ford
June 2, 2015 - 8:43am by Elisa Camahort
The Incomparable Christy Turlington Burns Will Premiere Sneak Peek of New Every Mother Counts Documentary at #BlogHer15May 29, 2015 - 11:20am by Julie Ross Godar
Recent Comments on Conferences
By Lori Luna