BlogHer Conferences Weekly Update - - May 18, 2012
The forbidden countdown to BlogHer Food '12 in Seattle has started and we are only three weeks away from our 4th Annual food event! We have a great event in store for you and here are just some of the highlights:
- Jenna is at it again! This time she asked some of our speakers about their favorite Seattle food spots. There are some great photos AND recommendations, so check it out and get your tastebuds ready!
- And not to be outdone, Erin has posted the BlogHer Food '12 conference guide! Want to know where to pick up your badge? What to pack? Directions to the hotel? Check out the BlogHer Food '12 Conference Guide to get the answers to all of these questions and more!
- In addition to the conference guide, Jenn has done a bit of research and there is a wonderful shuttle service that will take you from the airport to the Fairmont for less than the price of a cab. All the information is in Jennifer's post, check it out.
A few BlogHer Food '12 reminders:
- Please make sure to let us know if you have any ADA needs while at the Fairmont. Because the Fairmont enjoys historical status there are some differences in how they manage their accommodations. Read Jenn's post for all the details!
- Don't forget -- you can bring a friend to the closing party on Saturday night hosted by the fabulous Ree Drummond, Jaden Hair and Elise Bauer - read about the party here.
But wait, there is more!
- If you have not downloaded the mobile app, you can do so here. The iPhone, iPad and Android apps are available now in the iTunes App Store and the Google Play Android Marketplace. The BlackBerry app is available for download here.
And if you still haven't registered for BlogHer Food '12, you can do so now!
In no particular order...
HealthMinder Day -- a place to get expert health information and learn about the latest online tools and gadgets to manage your own total wellness, and that of your loved ones.
We have announced programming for HealthMinder Day and it is full of three amazing tracks aimed to appeal to all kinds of "healthminders" -- check out the announcement and register today for a pre-BlogHer experience. Note: you must register separately for HealthMinder Day.
Pathfinder Day is back! Pathfinder Day was created to to help answer an ongoing, consistent question that we, as bloggers, often face: Where do I go from here? And we have an amazing line up of speakers and topics to answer that very question.
Some BlogHer '12 reminders for you:
- You can still register to attend -- we have space for you!
- We have space in our childcare lounge if you are bringing your little one -- check it out here.
- Need a roommate, need to buy a ticket, or do you need a carpool partner? All of those questions can be answered in the community forum.
- There is still time to book your hotel room during BlogHer '12 -- rooms are available at the Sheraton New York.
Until next time...
vp, event operations