BlogHer Daily: What We Love (And Laugh At), Every Morning!
By Stacy Morrison on July 19, 2013
BlogHer Original Post
We're excited to announce the launch of BlogHer Daily, a short, fast, and funny look at what's got women in social media talking each morning:
- Our favorite, most gorgeous fashion, food, and DIY posts, turned into postcards you'll want to share and save
- Posts you HAVE to read (think Voices of the Year … every day)
- Quick tips from savvy bloggers on everything from increasing your Pinterest reach to what to wear to a conference
- Amazing news from the community (bloggers, they do SO MANY AWESOME THINGS)
- Editor in Chief Stacy Morrison answers your burning style questions (trust us, this is a good thing)
- And our very favorite Internet stuff.
We promise you: not another newsletter that will pile up in your inbox. Instead, a bit of eye candy, some upbeat blogger news, a couple of hot links and we're out! And you, my friend, are IN! Sign up here.
Note: If you are currently subscribed to BlogHer's weekly newsletter you'll start getting the Daily soon! If you prefer, at that time you can unsubscribe from BlogHer Daily and keep just the Weekly Digest, with the best of the Daily updates (plus a weekend kicker just for you).
More Like This
Recent Posts by Stacy Morrison
Most Popular on BlogHer
There’s no better vehicle to bring the family together than the Chevy Traverse. It’s the ultimate family vehicle, and the inspiration behind the tales that these bloggers are sharing about those special moments spent with their families. Check out the posts to see just how different, and, in many ways, the same, family time is nowadays as compared to when the bloggers were younger. Read more
Most Popular on Blogging & Social Media
Recent Comments on Blogging & Social Media
By Laurel Regan