BlogHer Entrepreneurs '12: Meet Our First Group of Mentors
By Elisa Camahort on February 02, 2012
BlogHer Original Post
Last month we announced our second annual event for entrepreneurial women, this March at the Citrix Executive Briefing Center in Santa Clara, CA.
I am now proud to unveil the first group of amazing women leaders and role models who have signed on to share their experience, their expertise and their advice with our 100 attendees. They represent the sharpest minds in technology, social, and media, and they are ready to help the next generation of innovators and creators.
Without further ado, many thanks to this first group of confirmed mentors for BlogHer Entrepreneurs '12. If you want one of the few remaining slots for the conference (open only to 100 attendees), register here!
- Funders and Acquirers. Including Amy Errett, Partner at Maveron, Lila Ibrahim, Partner at Kleiner Perkins Caufield Byers, Janice Roberts of Mayfield Fund, Heidi Roizen, Partner at Draper Fisher Jurvetson, and Ann Winblad of Hummer Winblad
- Entrepreneurs. Including Sue Callaway, Founder and CEO of the Auto 100, Barb Dybwad, co-founder of Tecca, Holly Hamann, serial entrepreneur and co-founder of BlogFrog, Shani Higgins, CEO of Technorati, Sandy Jen, co-founder of Meebo, Joanne Lang, CEO of AboutOne, Nicole Lazzaro, Founder of XEO Design, Alicia Morga, serial entrepreneur, angel and Founder/CEO of Refleta.com, Ellen Pack, co-founder of appSmitten and former co-founder of Women.com, and Kim Polese, former CEO of Marimba and SpikeSource.
- Intrapreneurs. Including Christina Allen, Director of Product Management at LinkedIn, Amy Chang, Director of Google's Measurement and Reporting initiatives, Catherine Courage, VP Product Design at Citrix Systems, Gabrielle Toledano, Executive VP of Human Resources at Electronic Arts, and Telle Whitney, President and CEO of the Anita Borg Institute
- Advisors and Service Providers for Entrepreneurs. Including Angela Benton, Founder and CEO of NewMe Accelerator, Shaherose Charania, CEO of Women 2.0, Deborah Jackson, Founder of Women Innovate Mobile (WIM), and Jen Shelby of Astia
- Analysts, Trendwatchers, Media and Sales & Marketing Experts. Including Susan Etlinger of Altimeter and Shelley Taniguchi Sabol, Relationship Management Consultant
Stay tuned for the next group, to be announced in the next couple of weeks. We just couldn't keep the above group of impressive women under our hats any longer.
Elisa Camahort Page
My BlogHer profile truly shows you everything I do online...Check it out!!
More Like This
Recent Posts by Elisa Camahort
Most Popular on BlogHer
September 1, 2015 - 6:00am by Elisa Camahort
August 31, 2015 - 12:21pm by melisa
August 25, 2015 - 7:25am by Lori Luna
August 13, 2015 - 9:08pm by lifewithRoozle
August 12, 2015 - 11:26am by lifewithRoozle
Recent Comments on Conferences