BlogHer Remake Your Swag Challenge!
By Condo Blues on August 13, 2010
Making fabulous connections, attending amazing sessions, and eating a bunch of stuff I normally wouldn't at home (not like that's a bad thing) is really what BlogHer 10 is all about.
You might have picked up a thing or two of SWAG too. Just like last year, I got a few items this year that were not as useful as I thought they would be after I crammed them into my suitcase and got them home.
August 22, 2010 and you’re invited!
Write a post on your blog about how you remade/revamped/donated/enjoyed a swag item on your blog. I'll put a Mr. Linky up on Condo Blues August 22nd where you can link up your post. Then we read and marvel at all of the awesomeness!
- Maybe you turned that too small t-shirt into a tote bag, or Modge Podged the heck out of something to cover up a logo and make it more useful. Or more flattering. Or more slimming.
- Maybe you turned a bunch of chocolate bar samples into s'mores or just made that food sample doodad they gave you.
- Maybe that bag of snacks you brought home and planned to eat just as it is got crunched in your suitcase to crumbs and you found a way to cook/bake/something/ with it. Did you? Because I really could use an idea for a big bag of crumbs I brought back from BlogHer 10!
- Maybe you brought an item home because you wanted to donate it to someone in need. My mom has a full compliment of shopping tote bags I gifted her after BlogHer 09.
- Maybe you just enjoyed or found an item useful just as it is like my how my insanely cute one eyed dog tried to turn a free bucket into a Pekingese powered garbage disposal.
The swag you blog about does not have to be from BlogHer, a blogging conference, or blog related. If you want to do a rant about the types of items you find useful or not, that's OK too because everyone is different.
I hope to see your post on Condo Blues August 22, 2010!
Condo Blues Green living and money saving tips http://condo-blues.blogspot.com/
Most Popular on BlogHer
Lean Cuisine believes that women should be valued for their accomplishments as opposed to their weight/appearance. Lean Cuisine's new brand campaign Feed Your PhenomenalTM reflects its new brand purpose: to feed the greatness in every woman. Check out our bloggers' posts and see how they measure their true worth plus learn how you could win a $100. Read more
Most Popular on BlogHer
Get peace of mind with the kids zone feature on the X1 Entertainment Operating System. Now your children can easily and safely navigate age-appropriate shows without supervision. Read our bloggers' reviews and see why they feel safer with kids zone brought to you by XFINITY. Read more
Recent Comments on BlogHer
Switch to mobile view.