BlogHers Act: Blog Day for the Mothers Act
As part of our BlogHers Act commitment to make a difference on the issue of maternal Health in 2007-2008 we are urging you to participate in the Blog Day for the Mothers Act, on October 24, 2007 . (Read Katherine Stone's personal postpartum depression story.)
Join BlogHer, Katherine Stone from Postpartum Progress, and Postpartum Support International in this call to action.
Take action today:
- Grab a Mothers Act Blog Day button and display it on your blog, now.
- Post your link in the comments to this page letting us know you'll be blogging on October 24, 2007.
- Tell your fellow bloggers about the Mothers Act Blog Day right now so that they can participate too.
- Start writing your Mothers Act Blog Day post and be sure to publish it on October 24, 2007. (Don't forget to tag your post with Blog Day for the Mothers Act, BlogHers Act, BlogHer, Postpartum Depression, PSI, Postpartum Progress)
- Once you've blogged your Mothers Act Blog Day post, return to this page and leave your url so that others can visit you.
- Write or call your Senator to show your support of Mothers Act.
<a href="http://www.blogher.com/bloghers-act-blog-day-mothers-act"><img src="http://www.blogher.com/files/BlogHersACT_MOTHERSAct.gif" height="155" width="155" alt="BlogHers Act: Blog Day for the Mothers Act" border="0"></a>
<a href=" http://www.postpartum.net/take-action.html"><br /><img src="http://www.blogher.com/files/PSI_MOTHERSAct.gif" height="155" <br />width="155" alt="PSI: Blog Day for the Mothers Act" border="0"></a>
* The Mothers Act: Senator Menendez
* Postpartum Support International (Find your Senator, find out whether they're already supporting The MOTHERS Act and get suggestions on what to say when you call them)
* Postpartum Progress: Katherine Stone
* Find your senator