Bolognese Meat Sauce
By Scrumptiouz on September 22, 2013
Here is our today’s recipe for Bolognese Meat Sauce.
Ingredients for Bolognese Meat Sauce:
- 300/500g Beef Mince
- 1 Celery Stick plus Leaves
- ½ Glass of Milk
- 300ml Red Wine
- 25g Butter
- Olive Oil
- 2 Carrots
Here are the easy steps to make Bolognese Meat Sauce:
- Chop the onions, carrots and celery with stick and leaves.
- Melt the butter with oil over a medium heat.
- Fry onions, carrots and celery in the butter and oil until they start going soft.
- Cook the mix for about 5 minutes.
- Add the beef and cook until it starts to go brown.
- Add grated nutmeg, wine, salt and pepper.
- Add 2 cans of chopped tomatoes and 2 or 3 glasses of water.
- Let it cook over low heat and leave for 1 hour, adding a little water whenever it’s needed.
- Remove from heat when it’s thickly set and juicy as you like.
Serve your delicious and tasty Bolognese Meat Sauce over spaghetti or pasta sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.