A Bountiful 2011
By eleanore on November 22, 2011
Thanksgiving's coming. It's my very favorite holiday. I start calorie counting on November 1 just to make room for all the goodness I'm going to absorb at Thanksgiving dinner and the week of leftovers. Yum!
This year I'm hosting a very Spinsterlicious holiday that will begin on Wednesday evening and last through the weekend with my sister and a few fabulous girlfriends. I'm looking very forward to it.
2011 was a good year. Here's a few of the many things I'm thankful for:
- Another good year with Danny, the world's cutest dog.
- Fresh Direct, my Thanksgiving partner, who makes it all possible (well, much of it). Once I discovered them a few years ago, I've been hosting Thanksgiving dinner ever since. They deliver a delicious, full Thanksgiving dinner. All I gotta do is warm it up! And my house smells amazing...like I've been cooking all day.
- My friends. They're great. Good people. Always there for me. And they make me laugh.
- Oprah's Life Class. At first it seemed corny to me, but I really like it and it always makes me think.
- Being let go from a job I didn't like. It's such a relief not to have to go somewhere every single day that I didn't want to be. This gave me the freedom to remember what I really should be doing, Read more:
More Like This
Recent Posts by eleanore
Most Popular on BlogHer
In case you haven't heard a Oklahoma teen boy bragged about raping someone and no one is doing anything about it