By Slayerkittytania on May 27, 2014
- Homemade Bread.
- I started to make my first time bread. I went on google and found a recipe, I read the instructions and I figured I can do this So one day back in middle of March 2014. I decided to make bread so I picked up my husband from work. We went to Piggly Wiggly were I bought Yeast. Lots of yeast I wasn't too sure on how much yeast I was going to need. Than as soon as I got home I got the ingredients out I will list them in case you do not know how to make bread!
- Yeast, Water, Flour, Oil,Salt, Sugar
- So I put 3 cups of Flour in a Big Plastic Bowl or you can use Metal one it's your choice
- than I added 3 teaspoons of flour, half a teaspoon of salt, 2 teaspoons of sugar, 1/2 a cup of oil, than I added as much of hot water needed I used a whipping tool (beater) to stir all the dough till it is thick (remember make sure it is all sof) Than after done put the dough away for 15-25 minutes for it to rise. Make sure it is in a dry safe area
- After 15-25 minutes are up take the bowl out add 3 more cups of flour on top of it, you may use more oil. (OLIVE OIL) i suggest you use Olive Oil, than you whip this more, or knead it with your hands keeping punching at the dough, flip it around many times till it is soft. add more water if you need to.
- than put it in a plastic bag tie bag up. put it away for one more hour maybe one hour and a half.
- after the time has passed now you are ready to make dough balls out of the dough or make it into pizza, or breads add any toppings you like now you can even mis spinach in the dough.
- and than bake it for 15-25 minutes till you see the bread has hardened and turned as brown as you like it to be
- have fun. cause I know I did.
- till next blog
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Amazon's ‘The Man In the High Castle’ Makes Us Think About Racism, Anti-Semitism and Fascism in America