Break Out the Kleenex, It's the BlogHer '09 Community Keynote
You'll laugh. You'll cry. You'll laugh and cry. How can you not? It's the return of the BlogHer Community Keynote!
These amazing bloggers read posts that ranged from the silly to the shattering. Some of them you likely know; some may be new to you. They're all a testament to the breadth and depth of bloggers in the BlogHer community, and we're proud to feature their work.
Below, the bloggers and their posts. Check out the Community Keynote liveblog for insight from Our Women in Chicago and the live Twitterstream, too.
PS: I am NOT kidding about the Kleenex.
BlogHer '09 Community Keynote Lineup
1. Georgia Getz of i am bossy kicks things off with some poetry: Dr. Seuss' ode to a Blog Conference
2. Issa of Issas Crazy World blogs about her Uncle Marky
3. Karen Walrond of Chookoloonks reads Reflections on why the election of Barack Obama affected me so deeply
4. Sheri Reed of Today Is Pretty speaks on making amends
5. Julia D. of i do things so you don't have to tells BlogHer I Faked a Concussion
6. Mike Adamick of Cry It Out asks, Don't all kids play in vacant warehouses?
7. Pam Mandel of Nerd's Eye View has the Wheelie Suitcase Blues
8. Amy Turn Sharp of doobleh-vay ruminates On September 3rd 1973, at 6:28pm and 32 seconds, a bluebottle fly capable of 14,670 wing beats a minute landed on Rue St Vincent, Montmartre
10. Danielle Henderson of Knotty Yarn gets stuck in the middle with you
11. Tanis Miller, the Redneck Mommy, announces Dear Internet, I'm Placing You on Notice
12. Tarrant Figlio of Retro Food sings a Love Song in a Foreign Language
13. Grace Davis of State of Grace finds Forgiveness where it belongs
14. Melissa Ford of Stirrup Queens tells a story of Updating the Donation Room Porn
15. Pauline Edwards of Classy Chaos explores Finding my place in the world, as an immigrant
16. Wendi Aarons of Wendi Aarons confesses her Coke dependency
17. Nina Gotua of Laughs! Thrills! Pathos! opens Memory box 1
18. Kelly Graham-Scherer of Don Mills Diva says Privacy? Schmivacy
19. Corynne Corbett of That Black Girl Site looks at what happens When White Women Become Experts on Michelle Obama’s (And Our) Hair
20. Catherine Conners of Her Bad Mother pays tribute to a Lost Boy
21. Finishing the evening, Heather Spohr of The Spohrs Are Multiplying reads Known