Breakfast Roll ups
I love Saturday morning breakfast!
During the week both my husband and I are too busy for a sit down big breakfast.
Saturday mornings are big breakfast mornings in our house.
It usually consist of the same items - eggs, ham or bacon, cheese and some type of hash brown.
These are the items we both like but I like to change it up occasionally.
Here is an easy Breakfast recipe:
- 5 eggs
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 fully cooked Bacon strips, Canadian Back Bacon, or ham slices
- 4 slices (sandwich-size) Cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 350°F. In small bowl, beat eggs. Reserve 2 tablespoons beaten egg for brushing on tops of crescent rolls. Scramble remaining eggs add cheese to top.
- Unroll dough onto work surface; separate into 8 triangles. Cut cheese slices in half; place 1 half on each triangle. Top each with spoonful of scrambled eggs and 1 bacon strip or ham slice. Loosely roll up triangles as directed on can; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Brush reserved beaten egg on top of each crescent. Sprinkle salt and pepper over each.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with tater tots or hash browns
~ Beauty under 10~