Buffalo Chicken Queso
By girlsgonefood on September 16, 2012
Featured Member Post
I love anything with buffalo hot sauce in it. When we had this dip in Portsmouth, I knew I had to recreate it at home. I absolutely love cream cheese dips because they are so easy! This one is unique because it actually has shredded chicken it!
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together cream cheese, chicken, buffalo sauce, and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Spray a baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Place cream cheese mixture in dish.
- Top cream cheese with remaining mozarella cheese.
- Bake for approx 15 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Mom has a lot to check off her list this Summer, and Kellogg's cereal can help her get it done. How will you make the most of your Summer? Check out our blog posts as we share with you inspirational ideas for celebrating the moments of magic that will happen during this activity-filled time of year! PLUS enter for a chance to win as $100 Walmart gift card! Read more