Buffalo Chicken Queso
By girlsgonefood on September 16, 2012
Featured Member Post
I love anything with buffalo hot sauce in it. When we had this dip in Portsmouth, I knew I had to recreate it at home. I absolutely love cream cheese dips because they are so easy! This one is unique because it actually has shredded chicken it!
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together cream cheese, chicken, buffalo sauce, and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Spray a baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Place cream cheese mixture in dish.
- Top cream cheese with remaining mozarella cheese.
- Bake for approx 15 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Quick and Easy
Recent Comments on Quick and Easy