Calling all Angels! 5 Make-Ahead Crafty Gifts with Angel Themes from eCrafty.com!
By crafty on October 05, 2012
Here’s some MORE easy ideas for creative and personalized gifts you can be working on NOW for easy gifting later! This week, we’re featuring ideas made with our customer favorites ~angel wings, bali style beads and drop crystals.
1. Baby Photo Angels See our sample above. We used our 2-loop charm bases 1229-10pack,20mm glass domes, bali style metal spacers 1155, one of ourcrystal drop pendants, gold angel wings 1601H-G, and a few jump ring and eye pins for connectors. We used a very light coat of 3D Crystal :Lacquer to seal our trimmed ink jet image to the dome. Let dry fully. Then, we applied a second coat, set glass dome on top to seal. If you’re working with a real photo, you will want to use e6000 to seal your photo to your glass dome. We also used e6000 to secure the wings flat, in place.
2. Beaded Glass Pearl Angels Get a jump on your Christmas crafts with these sweet angel accents. Here Cheryl used our 10mm ivory glass pearls #441A on a headpin withAngel Wings #1505A. She added bead caps #1608A for a metallic sparkle. ACell Phone Strap #793i is the perfect way to hang your pearl angel on the Christmas tree or package. These also work well as necklace pendants, zipper pulls or easy teacher gifts when hung from our #690-5pc beadable bookmarks.
3. Simply Crystal Angels Here’s another easy way to say “angel” with beads! Kim and Anne cooked up a few variations using our Ice Crystal Drops, our Ivory Pearl Bead Mix #440-IVORY-3PACK,1155 Bali Bead Mix, Angel Wings #1505A, Scroll Style Wings #1607A a few jump rings and eye pins again as connectors.
4. Monday Morning Angels Hey, we’re not all perfect, right? Kim made these angels from our Fimo Women poly clay beads #1506D, our Clear & Faceted Bead Mix #1220, our Swirl Charms #1508B, our Ice Drop Crystals in Snowflake style, and the other connectors mentioned in above.
5. Amber Beaded Angels For another variation on the Glass Pearl Angels, Cheryl created these Beaded Amber Angels with our Amber Jewelry Maker’s Mix #1419. Our Jewelry Maker’s Mixes are our color themed blends of lampwork and crystal glass beads – instant inspiration! Cheryl chose a large lampwork bead for the body and a crystal bead for the head. A few seed beads,#1200R-Gold and Angel Wings #1505A and a Bali bead for a halo #1509W.
6. Make and Take! These Angel Earrings by Anne are a perfect project on the go ~ Grab a fewcrystal beads,roped bali saucer spacers, some scroll or angel wings, ear wires, eye- and/or head pins- put them in a small zip bag along with small jewelry pliers and tuck them in your backpack or purse. Next time you find yourself waiting around between stops, get happy – it’s your new-found craft time!
Click here to see ALL of our new arrivals! Save 20% with your subscriber coupon code OCT2012 in the COUPON box at the bottom of your CART page.
If you don’t see the coupon box at checkout, just E-us firstname.lastname@example.org with the code or e-us with your ORDER number and code We’ll apply your 20% savings as a refund to you when your order ships.
As always, have FUN, and happy creating! Hope to “see” you soon at eCrafty.com!